What is Wood Plastic Composite?
Wood plastic composite material is a new composite material that has flourished in recent years, which uses polyethylene, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride to replace usual resin adhesives, mixed with more than 35%-70% of wood fibers, rice husk, straw, and other waste plant fibers into a new wood material. After extruding, molding, injection molding, and other processing processes, we can get wood-plastic composite products. They are mainly used in building materials, furniture, logistics packaging, and other industries.
Wood plastic composite products not only imitate the natural wood grain of real wood. Moreover, they come with waterproof features, flame retardant, ultraviolet light stability, stable color, heat insulation, temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-mildew, easy to process and not easy to deformation, and more. Their mechanical properties are better than wood, and cost-effective are far beyond plastic, aluminum, and more. So they are widely used in indoor and outdoor decoration and industrial fields. In addition, WPC products can be 100% recycled, which makes them real green products.
What Are the Features of Wood-Plastic Composites?
Now wood plastic composites gradually emerge in various industries, with a new attitude to occupy a significant market share. Wood plastic composite has the following features:
First, it meets the functional requirements of buildings for building materials, taking into account the aesthetic requirements of buildings.
Second, it has a natural affinity for the natural environment, in line with the principle of sustainable development, and is not polluting or destructive. It saves resources in the process of use and does not produce harmful substances that are destructive to the environment in the production process, reducing the load on the human living environment and realizing the recycling of non-renewable resources.
Third, it can construct a convenient, healthy, and comfortable environment for human beings. Plastic wood materials can also be recycled, which is conducive to reducing resource waste and developing a circular economy. Ecological wood plastic material can imitate the appearance and texture of various real wood, while the manufacturing cost is one-third lower than that of real wood. Therefore, it can be adored by high-level consumers in quality and accepted by mass consumers in price.
What Is a Plastic Wood Mobile House?
The plastic wood mobile house has gradually come into the house building plan of many people. But how to create a comfortable plastic wood mobile home has become a headache, too. The problem has come out one after another. How about the insulation of a plastic wood mobile house? And will it be too cold in a plastic wood mobile room ?… To create a comfortable and pleasant plastic wood mobile room, the choice of materials is very important. First, we must ensure that the function is comprehensive. Spacious space and good skylight ventilation are needed. Ecological wood shutters with the features of flexibility, ventilation effect, odor-free, environmental protection, and fashion have become the necessary materials for plastic wood mobile rooms.
The 10 Advantages of Plastic Wood Mobile House
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. Fundamentally solve the problem of wood products being easy to rot, and swelling deformation, can be used in the unapplicable environment of traditional wood products.
(2) Insect and termite-resistant. Effectively eliminating insect harassment and extending service life.
(3) Colorful. Come with many colors to choose from and supports customizing the color according to the customer’s need.
(4) Plasticity. Very simple to achieve personalized modeling, and fully reflect the individual style.
(5) Highly environmental-friendly, non-pollution, and recyclable. The product does not contain a benzene substance. Meet the criterion of the European classification of environmental standards. Greatly save the use of wood, suitable for the goal of sustainable development.
(6) Fire resistance. Flame retardant, fire grade B1, self-extinguishing in case of fire, and does not produce any toxic gas.
(7) Good processability, can be planed, sawed, drilled, and more.
(8) Simple installation. Need no complicated construction process, save installation time and cost.
(9) No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, save the cost of repair and maintenance later.
(10) Good sound absorption, energy-saving, saving indoor energy up to 30% and more.